Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

What was the song called?

I have to say that this was one of the worst flashes here on NG : / This was not like ,,this is so crappy that it's funny'' This was just crappy...Exept for the one where some entered a nightclub and fucked Captain Falcon...I was wondering what the song was called... Can anyone tell me :)?

My Little PWNY My Little PWNY

Gwahaha X D

Now that was hardcore! What a brilliant idea...A little pony attached to a jet pack and shoot's charged laz00rbemz :D BRILLIANT!

SRM Transformers 4 Part 1 SRM Transformers 4 Part 1

Laughed so hard

Not really much of a Transformers fan :/ but i laughed my ass when i heard *What do you even transform into? More disapointment? X D cracked me up. Nice one :)

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, shame you're not more of a Transformers fan though :(

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

Now that was cool :)

Good story line :) a bit weird...but good :) 5/5 10/10

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

That elephants...You know what...

Awww god X D the elephants dick was so....Meaty X D Good work m8

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Hahaha X D so true!

Wow, every *anime* show i have ever watched is like this X D only less awsome : <

Freaking great work X D funniest shit ever :D

Bambee Bambee

My god....

WOW! I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I COULDNT BREATHE! god damn! wish i could download it X D fantastic vid..Best on NG

Frost'D Frost'D

Wow!

Mindchamber you never let me down :D this might be the best christmas related movie i have ever seen X D i laughed so hard! you always blow my mind with you'r animation and humor :) great work

Revenge of the Turkeys Revenge of the Turkeys

Thank god!

Thank god that i eat pig's at christmas:D otherwise awsome video :)

muffinman9 responds:

lol thanks and merry christmas!

Chris &amp;amp; Harry Chris & Harry

I'm telling the truth!

This has been the funniest video i have ever seen X D i laughed so hard i started to cry i peed myself ( a little) i started to choke X D this should be locked away from civilacation because of it's funniness so people dont die from laughter 5/5 10/10 I wish i could give more but sadly i cant :(

Great job and thank you for making this