Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

It's calming effect...

I was in a terrible mod...Just terrible! I clicked this game thinking i would be mean and judge hard...But while playing i found this calm effect take over...The cuteness of the thing's you drew...The calming music...The animation was great...Such a great style...10/10 5/5..And thanks for making my day ^^

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

Good game :)

Good game :) spent 3hours playing it :)

Like Mr.Frost said. That's the thing about bunnies...They breed like rabits.

X D

Ancient Warrior Ancient Warrior

-,-

Well...Addicting game...I was doing my best using an archer and shoot ppl....I thought i would get an awsome score...but after like 6min of intense playing i got 1score....and i was called a hacker...and that i failed...That got me pritty pissed...It's like buying a movie ticket and hearing someone saing the end of it...You know...You get really mad... : / please fix that

other wise great game...

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Freed my heart.

It was really sweet^^

Artificial Junk (Old) Artificial Junk (Old)

Yeah

Well. The itself is good, but it's way to hard : /. I like the idea of the upgrades :) nice touche but it would be better to actually be able to win the game... You know what I'm saing?

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Greatest game ever X D

5/5 10/10 it was so freaking awsome! but are there any other cheat codes beside The ermm... Credit one?

Listen2Reason responds:

Thanks! If you look at the achievements screen, the achievements you've unlocked usually have cheat codes. (Assuming you've gotten any achievements, of course.)

MindFeed MindFeed

Nice game :D

I really thought it was good :P and i got a score of 61 :P dont know if that's bad or good :P